Sunday 29 December 2013

London Comic Cons / Expo and Stan Lee 2014 is shaping up to be a good year

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and that are ready for the new year. I know i'm not...
Still can not believe it will be 2014 in a few days. Where did the year go. It feels like 2013 just started and now its almost over.

I am Sorry to say that i have not done as much work on the Vader chest armour as i would of liked and I have not touched my brothers Batman suit. I've been off for two weeks and have done very little.... I feel so lazy and ashamed. 
But on a brighter note.

Comic cons for 2014. 

The dates for the MCM London Expo as well as the London Film and Comic Con.
 I will be attending these cons.

London Super Comic Con
15-16 March 2014 - ExCeL London

MCM London Comic Con (Expo)
23-25 May 2014 - ExCeL London

London Film and comic Con (Summer)
11-13 July 2014 - Earls Court

London Film and Comic Con (Winter)
4-5 October 2014 - Olympia London

But a few friends and i have been talking about going to these as well but with the dates being so close to ones in London I'm not sure if we will be able to make it this year... But the year after... Maybe.

MCM Birmingham Comic Con and Memorabilia
22-23 March 2014 - The NEC Birmingham

MCM Manchester Comic Con
19-20 July 2014 - Manchester Central

I haven't been to the London Super Comic Con before and i am hoping it will be good. The videos on youtube do look promising and i have high hopes. I know i was a little disappointed with the cons this year but i have hope next year will be better. 
Though i am not sure about the London Expo. Sorry i know the MCM London Expo is now called the MCM London Comic Con but i have called it Expo for nearly ten years and i will carry on calling it Expo... But i really do hope that they have learnt from 2013 mistakes and the 2014 con will be better for everyone.  

It is the London Film and Comic Con (LFCC) that i am most excited about. They have Stan Lee Attending... This is EPIC news so i have got tickets for the Stan Lee talk and a photo. According to the LFCC web site this is the last time Stan Lee will be coming to a UK based convention. So it is an opportunity i can not miss. The talk the photo was pricey but in the end i think it will be well worth the money... Have a look and tell me what you think.


Also i am thinking of changing the blog background, colour or the title of the blog. I don't know yet but i do want to do something with it. Put my own stamp on it... To be honest i'm just fed up with looking at the purple background... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment