Sunday 10 May 2015

Ok i have nothing... I mean it nothing

Ok i have nothing... I mean it nothing has happened in the last week since the last post. I've done a little work on my Vader Helmet. Nothing major just a little sanding and filing down so it's ready for adding the putty and then re-sanding and finally painting. I was hoping to have it ready for 23rd for the London Expo but that wont be happening. Still to much work needs doing. I am hoping to have the work on the neck line done by next weekend and then i can get it ready for the next stage. I should really mix things up a little as just working on one part constantly can get boring so i might leave the helmet for a little bit and go back to the Chest Armour the shoulder bells still need to be worked on. This mean the the project is always moving forward. I should of done a wall chart so i could track the progress. Next time i do something like this i will be more prepared. This is a learning experience. But the fact is i have gone to work, come home, slept and then back to work. Have haven't really had as much time to set aide for this but i will try harder in the coming weeks and months. I would of like to have it ready for the Expo or the London Film and Comic Con. Me and a friend have tickets for  a Jeremy Bulloch photo with him in his Boba Fett Armour. With Star Wars Celebration in July next year in London i have no real reason for it not to be ready for that... I have a rough plan to have Jeans and T-shirt on Friday, Vader on Saturday and Jedi on Sunday It's just an idea but i have over a year to sort that out. As for the here and now. Well not much to say.I played a little on the playstaion  and today on Sunday i made Megatron...


I still have Optimus Prime to do as well as a load of the Bandai Star Wars kits to do. But i have some time off in August and maybe if i am lucky a week off in July so i will hopefully i will get lots done with my time off work... 
If i don't get a chance to do a post next week i will do one the following week for the Expo.   

No comments:

Post a Comment